Monday, December 17, 2007

Mitchell Fisking Wrap-up

For those of you who have had better things to do since Thursday afternoon than read this blog (which should be every single last one of you), ShysterBall ran a six-part microanalysis of the Mitchell Report. While a lot of people said it was useful, I rambled on so much that I think I only managed to break the 409-page Mitchell Report down to about 376 pages of text. But hey, that's 33 pages, so it's totally worth checking out. To see it, either scroll down or click through to the installments directly:

Fisking the Mitchell Report -- Part 1
Fisking the Mitchell Report -- Part 2
Fisking the Mitchell Report -- Part 3
Fisking the Mitchell Report -- Part 4
Fisking the Mitchell Report -- Part 5
Fisking the Mitchell Report -- Part 6

Thanks for all of the kind words. More importantly, thanks for your patience as I indulged myself, perhaps a little too much, in minutiae. I'll be sure to post some pallet-cleansing one liners over the next week.

And I promise to never use the word "Fisking" again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for undertaking this effort. I have really enjoyed your take on it.

Enjoy the holidays and thanks for the early gift!

Craig Calcaterra said...

Thanks, jnr. I enjoyed doing it.