Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Movin' A Bit Slower Today

ShysterDaughter has brought home with her from preschool some radioactive, thermonuclear hell-bug, and it has hit me like a freight train. A fever, the shakes, a cough, and all manner of unwanted excretions have overtaken me, and I'm pretty sure I'm dying.

If anyone knows some shady personal trainer who has something that will help me recover faster, please let me know. Otherwise, I'm taking it a bit easy today. There will probably be some posts, but don't expect anything Earth shattering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

feel better, rest up today, we need Shyster to be perfectly healthy to give us amazing stuff to read in the future!

Anonymous said...

I had that last week.

try to overdose on a combination of Bayer and medicinal marijuana. it works.